The Holy Mass with Ante-Communion (An Act of Spiritual Communion) for the Fourth Sunday of Easter.
- Celebrant: Rev. Canon Dr. Travis O’Brian, Rector
- Homilist: Rev. F.L. Smith
- Organ Prelude – Christ lag in Todesbanden (Georg Phillip Telemann, 1681-1767)
- Opening Hymn – New English Hymnal #488, And did those feet in ancient time
- First Reading – Acts of the Apostles 4: 5-12
- Psalmody – Psalm 23
- The Epistle – First Letter of John 3: 16-24
- Holy Gospel – According to Saint John 10: 11-18
- Closing Hymn – New English Hymnal #332, All hail the power of Jesu’s name
Please share. The success of this video depends on the further development of a ministry around the production and sharing of Anglo-Catholic tradition from Saint Barnabas Anglican Catholic Church.