The Holy Mass with Ante-Communion (An Act of Spiritual Communion) for the Third Sunday of Easter.
- Celebrant, Homilist: Rev. Canon Dr. Travis O’Brian, Rector
- Organ Prelude – Es ist das Heil, Secundus Versus (Matthias Weckman, c. 1616-1674)
- Opening Hymn – New English Hymnal #102, A brighter dawn is breaking
- First Reading – Acts of the Apostles 3: 12-19
- Psalmody – Psalm 4
- The Epistle – First Letter of John 3: 1-7
- Holy Gospel – According to Saint Luke 24: 36b-48
- Closing Hymn – New English Hymnal #112, Jesus lives! thy terrors now
Please share. The success of this video depends on the further development of a ministry around the production and sharing of Anglo-Catholic tradition from Saint Barnabas Anglican Catholic Church.