The Holy Mass with Ante-Communion (An Act of Spiritual Communion) for the Second Sunday of Easter (Sunday within the Octave of Easter).
Please share. The success of this video depends on the further development of a ministry around the production and sharing of Anglo-Catholic tradition from Saint Barnabas Anglican Catholic Church.
- Celebrant: Rev. Canon Dr. Travis O’Brian, Rector
- Homilist: Mr. Kieran Wilson, Postulant
- Organ Prelude – “Two Easter Chorales” (Johann Fischer and Samuel Scheidt)
- Opening Hymn – New English Hymnal #120, The be the glory, risen conquering Son
- First Reading – Acts of the Apostles 4: 32-35
- Psalmody – Psalm 133
- The Epistle – First Letter of John 1: 1-2:2
- Holy Gospel – According to Saint John 20: 19-31
- Closing Hymn – New English Hymnal #118, The Lord is risen indeed!